- 5 ½ lbs ground beef
- 2 ¾ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can tomato puree
- Place the ground meat, bread morsels, and fixings in an enormous bowl. Blend well all that until prior to forming it into 16 meatballs!
- In a huge pot, bring pureed tomatoes and water to bubble. Add meatballs into a sluggish cooker, then pour your number one spaghetti sauces over them!
- Cook on low for something like 8 hours with the cover on.
Ideal for Weeknights
These sluggish cooker meatballs are a delectable and simple method for making supper. They’re ideal for weeknights or when you need something light enough that doesn’t burden your stomach!
What’s the Best Cheese for Meatballs?
You can purchase a wedge of Pecorino Romano cheddar and mesh it yourself, however I’ll tell the truth — I just got pre-destroyed Romano cheddar from the shop. Utilize your grater’s small openings just, please.
Go ahead and use mozzarella, parmesan, or asiago cheddar as a substitute in the event that you can’t find Romano or could do without it.