- Soft cottage cheese – 130 g
- Egg C1 – 1 pc.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Flour – 4 tbsp. (about)
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
How to prepare
- We take soft cottage cheese 5% yogurt, packaging is just 130g.
- Mix all ingredients. Look at the consistency of flour, I got 4 tablespoons.
- Heat up the pan. Spread 1 tbsp of dough on a dry frying pan. Bubbles should appear.
- When the bubbles begin to burst, the pancakes can be turned over.
- Comes out about 2 minutes on each side.
- Pancakes are not very sweet, so I serve them with agave syrup.