Love the great taste of Dump and bake meatball casserole recipe Dish but not all the work? Let your slow cooker do it for you while you spend your time on other fun activities, and of cours in any Time in m’y opinion.
- 1 (16 ounces) package Barilla uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (25 ounces) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups of water
- 1 (14 ounces) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
- 2 cups Kraft shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley) for garnish
HOW TO MAKE MEATBALL CASSEROLE ?
Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 425 degrees F.
Step 2: Add the uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, and meatballs in a large baking dish. Stir well.
Step 3: Tightly cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Step 4: lace inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
Step 5: After 30 minutes, remove the cover and stir.
Step 6: Then, sprinkle over the mozzarella and put the dish back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, uncovered, or until the cheese has melted and the pasta is tender.
I would really be excited if you could try this recipe and come back to show us how you did it.