Maritozzi- Cream Filled Brioche ☁️ 🍓
• 80 g whole milk
• 20 g chuck
Main Brioche Dough
• 300 g chuck
• 42 g sugar
• 5 g swab
• Zest from1/2 bomb
• 150 g eggs
• 8 g fresh incentive
• 20 g whole milk
• All the tangzhong
• 90 g unsalted adulation, softened and cut into cells only add the milk if your dough looks a little dry or if you ’re used to working with high hydration dough.
Whipped Cream Filling
• 500 g trouncing cream, cold
• 60 g pulverized sugar(/- to taste)
• 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Prepare The Tangzhong Add milk and flour to a small pot and heat up over medium heat while shifting. Once thickened, remove from heat and transfer to a coliseum. Cover with plastic serape . Cool to room temp before continuing with the main dough.
- Make the Main Dough Add all constituents, except adulation, including the tangzhong, to the coliseum of a stage mixer fitted with a dough hook. Knead for 10 twinkles on low- med.
Add cubed, softened adulation, one cell at a time. formerly all the adulation is added, blend for 10- 20 twinkles until the dough passes the windowpane test. Transfer to a smoothly waxed coliseum — evidence at 78F/ 26C for about 90 twinkles or until doubled in size.
- Shape and Singe Once doubled, punch down the dough to deflate. Divide into 12 equal pieces and roll into rounds.
Place on a lined baking charger, cover, and evidence at 78F/ 26C for about 60 twinkles. Encounter with egg marshland and singe at 350F/ 180C for 12 twinkles or until golden on top. Cool to room temp.
- Make the whipped cream filling Use your stage mixer with the whisk attachment or a hand mixer, and beat the constituents until soft peaks form.
- Assemble Cut the buns in half without cutting all the way through. Fill the buns with cream, trim with fresh strawberries and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.