° White bread: 4 slices
° Pevstic tomatoes: 1 large
° Dukes Mayo (as desired): 2-4 TBSP
° Kosher Salt
° Cracked pepper
* This recipe produces about 2 sandwich +
1. To start the recipe, go and cut the tomatoes into medium-thick slices; Aside.
2. After that, you need to spread mayonnaise (generously) on each slice of bread.
3. Make sure to put the tomato slices on one slice of bread. You can then generously sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. At this point, you’ll want to add the last slice of bread on top to prepare and enjoy the sandwich!!!
Leave a Comment