° 300g (2 cups) flour
° 1 egg
° 45g (1/4 cup) sugar
° pinch of salt
° 7g dry yeast
° 140 ml (3/5 cup) hot milk
° 40 g (1/4 cup) softened butter
+For the decoration:
° Whipped cream
° Strawberries, chopped
° Granulated sugar
1. In a medium bowl, integrate sugar, yeast and milk and stir to dissolve.
2. Whisk the egg. Add the flour and salt, and begin kneading the dough with a spatula. Then keep kneading together along with your palms till you get an elastic dough.
3. Add the softened butter and keep kneading till the butter is properly integrated into the dough.
4. Form a ball with the dough, cowl with a tea towel or plastic wrap and permit upward thrust for an hour.
5. Divide the dough into eight elements and roll every right into a ball. Cover and permit stand 30 mins.
6. Flatten every ball a bit and roll it right into a ball again. Cover and permit relaxation for every other 30 mins.
7. Fry the balls in warm oil over low warmth for 2-three mins on every side.
8. Cool barely and reduce in 1/2 of lengthwise, like a burger bun.
9. Garnish 1/2 of with whipped cream and chopped strawberries, near with the alternative 1/2 of, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Leave a Comment