All What You Need ::
100ml (3.4 fl.oz) warm water,
100g (3.4 oz) flour;
18g (0.6 oz) sugar;
10g (0.3 oz) fresh yeast;
500g (1 pound) flour;
100g (3.4 oz) sugar;
70g (2.3 oz) butter, melted;
½ cup warm milk;
1 egg white;
Room temperature butter for layering;
How To Make It ::
1. Dissolve sugar and crumbled yeast in warmwater. Add flour and stir to form a sticky dough.Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk sugar, with butter, egg and an egg white.Add yeast paste and leftover flour. Knead untilsmooth dough forms.
3. Set the dough aside for 1hour.
4. Roll out the dough to form a rectangle. Cut itinto 5-6 strips and brush each one with roomtemperature butter.
5. Layer strips on top of one another and re-rollinto a rectangle again.
6. Slice into triangles and roll croissants asshown in the video. Set aside in warmth for atleast 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
7. Brush with egg wash and bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.rsal Copy. Please try again.
8. Enjoy your super soft croissants.
Leave a Comment