Yankees owner Hal Steinbrenner has never been on a podcast in his life… until now.
He appeared on “The Show” podcast with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman for a can’t-miss interview.
Podcast ‘The Show’ with Joel Sherman & Jon Heyman:
- METS FIGHTS: They don’t play good base baseball. Buck Showalter needs to make a statement and bench a player who makes a blunder as we’ve seen. Outside of David Robertson, most of this team has performed below expectations.
- YANKEES IMPROVEMENT: Their line-up is doing well. Aaron Judge and Anthony Rizzo were great. Should they dump Josh Donaldson and Aaron Hicks?
Hal Steinbrenner interview:
- YANKEES STARTING: Good job there with all the injuries. They begin to strike.
- INJURIES: Not happy with what’s going on with injuries.
- YANKEES SALON: The $293 million is not a threshold. Nice to go over it if necessary.
- YOU VS. GEORGE: Being different from George and not doing many interviews. This was the first podcast he ever did.
- WORLD SERIES: Can this team win a World Series this year?